The Samuel J. Friedman Health Center is now OPEN for business! This state-of-the-art Primary Care facility was created with the entertainment community in mind. Conveniently located in Times Square with the entertainment community in mind, it boasts of a medical staff who understand the needs of the entertainment industry – and it accepts most insurance plans. The Friedman Health Center is partnered with Mount Sinai Doctors to bring to all those working in the performing arts, whether on stage or behind the scenes, an opportunity to receive quality health care.
Here is a quick checklist of what Friedman Health Center has to offer:
• Quality primary/specialty care from Mount Sinai Doctors in partnership with The Actors Fund
• A convenient location in Times Square (729 Seventh Avenue, 12th Floor, btw 48 & 49 Street)
• Continuity of care for those who experience regular changes in health insurance coverage
• Accessible extended hours for atypical entertainment industry schedules
• Expedited referrals within the Mount Sinai Health System
• Most insurance plans accepted (including union plans, commercial insurance, Medicare, and several Marketplace plans)
• Free and unbiased health insurance enrollment and counseling available on site
Call 212.489.1939 for an appointment!
Visit www.actorsfund.org/HealthCenter for updates