The Samuel J. Friedman Health Center is now OPEN and is offering breakfast tours of the facility on June 6, June 13 and June 20. Please stop by for a cup of coffee and to meet the doctors and friendly staff. Click on one of the links below to register.
June 6th: http://ow.ly/l1YI30bBKA3
June 13th: http://ow.ly/UdRz30bBKWD
June 20th: http://ow.ly/ZJjV30bYwNF
Friedman Health Center is a state-of-the-art Primary Care facility and was created with the entertainment community in mind. It is conveniently located in Times Square and provides increased accessibility with extended hours, a medical staff who understands the needs of the entertainment industry – and it accepts most insurance plans. The Friedman Health Center is partnered with Mount Sinai Doctors to bring to all those working in the performing arts, whether on stage or behind the scenes, an opportunity to receive quality health care.
Here is a quick checklist of what Friedman Health Center has to offer:
• Quality primary/specialty care from Mount Sinai Doctors in partnership with The Actors Fund
• A convenient location in Times Square (729 Seventh Avenue, 12th Floor, btw 48 & 49 Street)
• Continuity of care for those who experience regular changes in health insurance coverage
• Accessible extended hours for atypical entertainment industry schedules
• Expedited referrals within the Mount Sinai Health System
• Most insurance plans accepted (including union plans, commercial insurance, Medicare, and several Marketplace plans)
• Free and unbiased health insurance enrollment and counseling available on site
Call 212.489.1939 for an appointment!
Visit www.actorsfund.org/HealthCenter for updates